MLRC London Conference 2013
Media Law Resource Center London Conference
September 23-24, 2013
International Developments in Libel,
Privacy, Newsgathering and Media IP Law
We are pleased to invite you to attend MLRC’s London Conference 2013. Highlights of this year’s conference include:
- The Leveson Inquiry: Analysis of New Press Regulation Proposals
- The Practical Impact of the Defamation Bill
- Where Publishers Fear to Tread: World Hot Spots for the Press
- Privacy Law Developments: Press Liability After Leveson
- Newsgathering Challenges: The Fate of Investigative Journalism
- Data Protection and the Right to Be Forgotten
- Copyright Reform Legislation
- Contempt of Court and the Internet
The conference includes a pre-conference reception for delegates on Sunday night September 22nd at Bloomberg News and a reception and dinner at the Tower of London on Monday night September 23rd sponsored by Hiscox. In-house counsel are also invited to a breakfast meeting on Wednesday morning September 25th.
The London Conference is a unique opportunity to meet colleagues from around the world. We hope you will join us in London!
Click for Program and Details.